Move At Work – M@W
This new M@W adventure is building on the Workplace Active Certification‘s success. This new Erasmus+ project launched on January 2023 will last 3 years. Its goal is to promote the implementation of physical activity in the workplace. The consortium, led by the FFSE, gathered 8 partners from 5 different countries to meet for the 1st time on January 31st, 2023. We are delighted to take part in this great project and are ready for new challenges!
Our objectives are:
- To improve knowledge about company sport
- To improve the WAC certification
- To provide tangible assistance and support
- To guarantee the project’s durability on an international scale
- To build a network of active supporters, symbol of our cross sectorial approach represented by MAW partners’ diversity
– Evaleo from Switzerland
– Copenhagen University from Denmark
– Federation of the European Sporting Goods Industry from Belgium
– Sport and Citizenship from Belgium
– EUNIK from the Netherlands
– NL Onderneemt Maatschappelijk from the Netherlands
– World Federation for Company Sport
Our next meetings will take place in April 2023!